- fine tooth comb
- bobby pins
- hair tie
- curling iron
- Section off small pieces of hair on the top of you head.
2. Hold the section of hair off you head and with a fine tooth comb tease up and down.( do not tease to fast or hard)
3. Tease each section of hair, going as far back as the crown of your head.
5. When you have teased your head to the crown you can smooth it back with your hands to make a low pony tail.
6. Twirl your low pony around to make a bun. Then secure it in place with and elastic.
8. With bobby pins, secure the edges of the bun to your head.
9. Nest curl loose wisps spiral going towards the back of your head.
10. Spray the look down with hairspray.
*bend bobby pins back to ensure that they will not slip of of your bun.