- Bobby pins
- Preffered size curling iron
- Start off by pinning off sections of hair from your ears forward.
- Next begin spiral curling half inch sections of hair and then pinning them down.
- Curl and pin your whole head.
- 4. Curl loose sections of hair in front and secure them to the sides of your head amoungst the other curls.
- 5. Pull out some loose wisps of hair at the nape of your neck and curl them. Let them hang loose
- 6. Spray your whole head and give it a good shake to make sure everything is secure.