Begin by sectioning hair horizontally on the top of your head.
- Next using a fine tooth comb, brush up and down.
- After you have completed the actual teasing, spray a thin layer of hairspray at the base.
- Tease all of the sections working your way to the crown of your head.
- Smooth back all of the teased sections.
- Using a comb brush gently trough the sections to smooth the hair.
These are the basics of teasing hair. Depending on what hair style you are going for your steps will vary after this.
*note: When teasing be careful not to tease to hard or to often. Use good conditioner, especialy after teasing!